Engaging predictive cardiac analytics for healthier hearts!
1) Remote patient heart health monitoring (chronic, post-discharge patients) - Platform as a service;
2) API analytics for rest ECG, Holter ECG, HRV analytics
3) Fatigue Risk monitoring as an added value for patients. Traction from Insurance, Occupational Safety.
Cardiolyse is a remote cloud-based predictive cardiac analytics platform that enables automatic electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation for heart health and fatigue risks.
We take raw ECG and HRV data and turn them into actionable insights, so caregivers and doctors can take the appropriate action. At the same time, patients are engaged with personal scores and trends over time.
The platform with AI algorithms is CE-certified (class 2a) for remote patient monitoring and arrhythmia detection. On top of that Cardiolyse adds patented Universal ECG Score calculation and Personal Baseline calculation for more personalized engagement.
The platform is serving:
– chronic patient groups (remote monitoring, analytics, engaging scores)
– post-discharge patients (avoid readmissions, get feedback about progress)
– clinical trial patients (remote management, automated reporting)
Make an impact in the heart health sector together with corporate partners. We are eager to scale our solution and provide patient-centric solutions that can be complementary to medicinal therapy. We are looking forward to deep dive discussion with pharma company experts and launching a joint pilot project for a specific patient group.
Hospitals & Healthcare providers - Kantonspital Winterthur; members of Mercurhosp, Elderly Homes, Glorieux Medical Centre, Pharma: Egis, Pfizer, Novartis